• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No dynamic link connection AE 22.4. to AME 22.4.0 on mac

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. Since updating my new MacBook (M1 Pro) to Monterey (12.3.1), I am struggeling a lot with the dynamic link connection of AE and AME 🤮

My regular workflow was the following:

• Save project in AE
• Drag and drom compostion(s) to AME

• Click on the preset to adjust export settings

• Wait some seconds to establish the dynamic link connection

• Make changes

• Set export location
• Start rendering

But since updating, AME takes ages to establish the dynamic link connection. Most of the time it doesn't even create the connection and I cancel the process after minutes of waiting. That is extremly annoying. 

My software is up to date: AE 22.4.0, AME 22.4.0. My MacBook is new and quite powerful. 

Since ever the files that I am working with are located on our office server (Synology NAS, connection over SMB). It always worked and the programs could always communicate fast with each other. 

After a fresh restart it normally works, but after working for some hours within the AE-File, I start getting the same problems. Erasing the cache didn't do the Job. Looking forward for helpful answers. 
Thanks 👍🏽! Daniel 

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you install the third-party plug-ins on M1 Mac, it takes some times. You remove unnecessary plug-ins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use any third party plugins. 🤷🏽‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel your pain regarding No Dynamic Link Connection to ME. A couple of weeks ago I removed AE & ME 2022 and went back to 2021. Initially it helped with the connection, but I'm now having the same problem. I force quit, empty cache, reboot and even drag files to my desktop, but still having issues. Sometimes it works after a reboot, sometimes it doesn't. Frustrating. Would love a solution Adobe...thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines