• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No preview available. Only black screen

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since i've updated AE to the 2022 version the preview is pitch black. Previously I was using the 2019 version wich worked just fine. This problem occurs no matter what project I'm trying to work with.

It's really frustating since I've seen some discussions about this topic already and tried various things but nothing seems to work...

I already resetted all preferences, deinstalled it, checked if the "eye" for the video preview is on, disabled the CPU acceleration...

Maybe someone has the same problem and knows how to fix this. Thanks!

Adobe After Effects 2022 - C__Users_Standard_Documents_hotte maxe.aep _ 05.01.2022 17_12_27.png

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi HeyHelene,

Welcome to the community and sorry for your issue.

Outdated Intel GPU driver could cause this issue. Would you mind letting us know the version that's installed on your computer? Here's how you can find: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000221571-how-to-check-graphics-card-d... 

Do not rely on Windows to update the driver. I'd suggest downloading it from the Intel website and then install.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines