• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO support from Adobe after effects

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe just digs for the money in your pocket. There's nobody to answer when you encounter a problem. I have updated EF to the latest version and it is not responding at all. I have posted the problem for a week now, and yet there has been no response from Adobe. Do NOT purchase adobe after effects 2021/2022. Adobe is just after your money. Do not waste your money on Adobe After Effects 2021 and 2022! You will regret purchasing it.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to talk to Adobe directly about a technical issue you should contact customer support.

This is a user to user forum, while there are sometimes Adobe employees who post here most of the poeple who respond to questions are fellow users like yourself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Yuna,

I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience with our service! I checked your original discussion and really apologise that we didn't follow up on time. I've responded to that discussion so that we can continue troubleshooting there.

Going forward, if you need urgent support for your Adobe products, you should reach out to 1:1 chat/phone support as thepixelsmith mentioned. The link is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Best,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines