not able to create folders in magic bullet looks

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am not able to create custom folders in magic bullet looks in after effects whenever i double click nothing happens. 2022-09-11 (6).png

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As magic bullet looks is a third-party plugin, it's better to contact RG support and ask for a solution, maybe you should update your plugin also.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on your screenshot and he crammed UI I'm pretty sure you're not meeting the system requirements for screen resolution for AE and the plug-in and as such it's quite possible that the dialog is invoked, but cannot be drawn or is drawn off-screen because the plug-in thinks there isn't enough space on the main screen. Anyway, as already pointed out that is an Red Giant/ Maxon thing, so check their forums and support pages. Could even be a specific Windows 11 thing they know about and have a fix for.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines