• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to import videos in Ae.

New Here ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am not able to import single or comp videos in after effects even upto 1 min. It keeps on loading but does not work. Even after reducing its size in Me its showing the same problem. Also If I create a dynamic link in Premiere pro the project in permiere pro itself starts to hang. Theses are my system details, is it 

because of my system or there could be a solution for this? 

2023-05-15.png

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tanvi,

Sorry for your issue.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble, but it seems your system might not be meeting the minimum system requirements for After Effects, which could lead to some performance issues. Could you describe what exactly happens when you try to import the footage? Are there any error messages that pop up? Does After Effects respond at all during this process? Also, it would be helpful if you could try importing a different media file and see if the problem persists.

We're here to assist.

Note: Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines