• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not using the amount of ram i give it but also needing more ram

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So First i tried after effects 24.1 and it was great but it was noot for me and had a few bugs so i went to 23.6 and was good but also had an issue to where it says it needs more memory but not even using the amount of memory i give it. so i go to 23.1 and the rendering is very slow so i go to 23.5 and i get the sam issue as 23.6 (its working now but does anyone else have this issue it just happens randomly..) i set it to 13 gb of ram and its only using 2 gb?? and still doesnt wanna work

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi xk4mi,

Sorry for the trouble. Do you mind letting us know the issues you're having with the 24.1 version of After Effects? What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? Do you get the low memory error with all the projects in the 23.6 version? Please share a screenshot.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Note: Moving this thread from Bugs to Discussions for troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines