• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Null Not taking mocha pro track data accurately

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I cant seem to figure this puzzle out. Everything seems correct to me but the null doesnt seem to take the track data correctly.

Tracked in mocha pro to yellow square and playback in mocha seems fine. The null though after I export the track data too it just flys off the screen and doesnt stick. Not sure whats going on, please help thanks!

Lokister_0-1675382166291.pngLokister_1-1675382226004.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They odd keyframe spacing suggests that you need to check your framerates everywhere - footage interpretation, comp settings, mocha itself. Also of course you would need a corner pin rather than just your single Null to really cover the yellow square with correct perspective.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mylenium, after about 6 hours of checking I was able to find my clip was a frame off and somehow that threw everything. Thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should verify your framerates everywhere, including in mocha itself, comp settings, and footage interpretation, according to the strange keyframe spacing. Of course, you would also require a corner pin in addition to your single Null if you wanted to properly cover the yellow area in perspective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Johny appreciate it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines