• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Null obejct linked to the camera doesn't work

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi eveyone, my null object when linked to the camera doesn't work. I cant move the view and it basically does nothing. I'm doing everything as in the tutorial but I had exactly the same issue yesterday on a completely different project. How can I fix the problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no bug. It's a user error. You are either not looking at the Active Camera or not following the correct workflow. When you are having problems with a tutorial please post a link to the tutorial. Most of the YouTube tutorials are presented by enthusiasts that don't really know how to explain or even do things. You have to vet your trainers. The number of views is no indication of tutorial quality.

If you want help diagnosing your problem we need a full screenshot of your comp embedded using the toolbar or you can drag images directly to the reply field. Please don't use the "Drag and drop here..." panel. It's buggy and hard for us to use. To prepare your screenshot make sure both the switches and modes column are visible, the comp is selected in the Project Panel so we can see the settings, and all problem layers have been selected and the "u" key pressed twice to show the modified properties. 

You might want to check the User Guide. There are some decent 3D tutorials there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This problem happend to me and I spent a long time trying to solve the issue only to find that it was because I needed to enable the camera right below where it says active camera after clicking on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines