• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Null object and Puppet tool animation literal splits apart

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this animation where I want to change the scale and positions but I already have a bunch of keypoints. So I do a null object so I can easily adjust the scale and position of the whole animation. Problem solved right, but I also have puppet tool pins on my character to make her sway back and forth and when I move the position and scale the character head literal splits into two. Im guessing it has to do with the puppet tools?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you cannot do that. Modifying the layer after the mesh has been created and animated is a big no-no. You have to pre-compose the puppet stuff and move the layer as a whole or rig up additional expressions to attach the pins to your Null.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locate the Expansion value for the Mesh and increase it until the tearing goes away.

Editing the Expansion value in the Puppet Effect parameters.Editing the Expansion value in the Puppet Effect parameters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines