• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Null objects from download tablets

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello geniuses! I need your lights (Greek verb!) 

I want to resize a video tablet in after effects but I don't know how to edit the null object for example that is running the layer I am working on! I don't see it there. How can do that? Recall a null object without its presence there? 🤔 

The video is downloaded from a stock site. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I am understanding you correctly, you want to control the scale of the video with a null object. You can parent the video to the null layer like this:

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No! There is a png file -> 01.png ( example) in the file named footage. There is also a null object into a file named solids. This null object controls the 01.png. The composition that I see t

is movement is sc01. There , I can see the png file moving into the sc01 composition but I see neither the png nor the null objects in the composition. So I cannot edit any of them. Actually, I don't know how I can edit the null object that is contained in the file solids.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01.png02.png03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the Shy button clicked so you can't see some layers. Did you download a template from VideoHive? Because most likely they clicked the Shy button before uploading it to their site so people couldn't steal assets. Uncheck it and you should be good. Let me know if I'm understanding correctly or not.

JqkeFX_0-1656245338152.png

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually it's envato! Thank you so much! You solved it 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines