• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit Search

Numbers Effect

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question: why I'm flagging this as a bug?
Answer: because the Numbers Effects generator IS a BUG for decades.

How Adobe can ask for money for After Effects boarded with hundreds of old and outdated effects and presets the haven't seen an update in DECADES!

I don't get the idea of Adobe being such a HUGE company with that man ultr lazy developers and managers.
It's a sad story.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's of no use to anyone. You have to explain what you consider to be bad and what you want improved.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Blue_One Please remember to follow the rules of the Adobe Community by being kind and respectful. Trolling and insults are not tolerated. If you have a bug report about the Numbers effect, please include steps to reproduce the behavior you are seeing. Since this appears to be more rant than report, I've moved it to Discussions.

- John, After Effects Engineering Team 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines