• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Optical flares does not work with v22.3

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I updated to version v22.3 and several plugins stopped working. Install everything again and they don't work. Has anyone else had this problem or how to fix it? I had to go back to version v22.0

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @YK CL

Are you on an M1-powered Apple machine?

Let me know.

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rameez, 

Yes is a M1 Big Sur 11.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many 3rd party plugins and scripts have not been updated to run natively on the M1 Mac. You'll have to run After Effects using Rosetta until they are updated. 

Find the After Effects app in the Applications folder, select, right-click, Get Info, and then check Open using Rosetta.  

RickGerard_0-1650339928454.png

If you don't need incompatible 3rd party effects or scripts in your project you can go back to the finder and uncheck the box to take full advantage of M1 processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've checked both AE 2022 and 2023 Get Info and that option is not in the dialog window. I have the most current version of Optical Flares installed and it's not working. I have a 2021 iMac with a 3.8 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i7 processor. Do I have any options to get Optical Flare to work?

Thank you.

R.Cates

R.Cates
CSI Productions
If you want peace, be peaceful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am facing the same problem now . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines