• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organization: Ai desktop app for gathering elements

Participant ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So last year i did over 50 random projects. In most of them, I make in illustrator but also i go out hunting on the web to find the images. Images like; quote icons, social icons, houses, characters, and the list gets more random from there. There are also the elements i created from knocking out backgrounds.
After 2 years i have multiple versions of the same element. I might have 49 different play icons and 100 sports balls. I would easily say that i have at least 500 Gb of those in a year.

Is there software that can scan all of my images in any format including psd and ai files, then show me all of them grouped so that i can organize them somehow? 

I just think that the pool of elements i have can be repurposed without having to create & search the web so many times for the same but slightly different stuff. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use Bridge and if you have created tags it can create collections from those. Otherwise it at least is able to generate thumbnails for most Adobe formats for visual sorting.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines