Page 64 on Adobe Classroom In a Book...

Participant ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adding fonts, Chapter 3 says to go to the Adobe site, sign in and add Calluna Sans regular and bold to my active fonts. I followed the instructions to a tee twice and unfortunately those fonts did not get added, they aren't present in my installation of After Effects. I will use another sans serif font for the project to move forward on my learning but please update future editions of your book to reflect in detail how to add fonts to Adobe After Effects as apparently there's a step or two missing in the 2020 version of Adobe Classroom In a Book for Adobe After Effects. This should help the next person coming behind me. Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user's group forum and we have no say in the classroom in a book content. I recommend directing your comment to Adobe Press.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines