Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Paragraph align reset when saved to essential graphic

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! 

I'm pretty new to the adobe world, I've made a very simple text callout in after effects and saved this as an essential graphic to use on premier pro videos. 

I made the first callout with a line coming out from the left hand side and everything worked perfectly. I then tried to make a second graphic with the line coming out of the right hand side of the text, aligned the text to the right in after effects (still all working great) and then found that when I change the text the alignment settings reset to left justified. 

What am I missing? how do I lock the text justification so that it always set to the right? Any insights would be appreciated! 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tried left alignment and it's working in PPro.

Many users had errors in Mogrt's texts when AE and Pr are not both in English, what's the language of both on your system?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines