• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Performance issues and prone to freezing

Engaged ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to render out the timeline last night and the whole computer froze. I was forced to shut it down by turning off the power since it was ignoring input. Yes I'm aware that 32GB is low for RAM for AE but I was told that my computer cannot handle more than 32 😞 

I often end up using a combination of AE and Premiere Pro. Performance issues can slow me down.

Any advice?

AE 2023 2.3.4.0 (build 53)

System Model: OMEN by HP Obelisk Desktop 875-0xxx

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
64-bit
22H2 update (up to date)

Processor:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32 GB

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Swandive stream,

That must be frustrating! Could you share more information on the project you're working on (effects, source files, Composition resolution, total number of layers)? Do you use run Premiere Pro and After Effects simultaneously? The RAM might not be a bottleneck in your system, but we'll need more information to get a better idea. We're here to help!

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines