• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pixel Aspect ratio In After Effects CC 2021 (18.0.1)

Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi friends, maybe I'm missing something but I cannot see where to change the pixel aspect ratio correction button in my Comp panel. There is no option to change as we usually do. Not sure if this is a bug or something Adobe has "retired" in the latest release of After Effects.

TOPICS
Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Jose Panadero,

Pixel Aspect Ratio Correction can be accessed via the Composition window menu.

Screenshot at Apr 07 20-19-37.png

We have redesigned the Composition Panel Toolbar. More info here: Feature Focus: Redesigned Composition Panel Toolbar and New 3D Ground Plane button 

I'd also recommend that you keep an eye on the After Effects Beta community board for changes like these. Be sure to provide feedback to the After Effects team wherever required. There are more posts like these where the After Effects team is looking for feedback.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rameez. The only place I did not see was that Composition menu options. I don't remeber hvae read that feature was moved there. Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No worries, Jose Panadero.

Happy to help. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines