Pixelated Text

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I previously posted about his but the answers unfortnaly didnt hekp.

I am having probelms with pixelated text. The text is 100 px with no scaling applied. the font is Montserrat activated from adobe fonts. Any suggestions why? Before rendering the compostion, the text is pixelated. If i delete the text and re-type, its still pixelated. THIS IS THE SAME WITH ALL FONT. Below are screenshots of comp & text settings.

Computer 11th gen intel(r) core(tm) i7-11700 8 core 64gb of ram

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, this is occuring with BRAND NEW projects i create with the same comp settings as listed above.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While you didn't show enough of your UI to rule out everything (like your viewer being above 100%), I see that your sampling switch has been set to a lower (draft) quality, which is probably your issue.
Click this to set it back to the solid, right-facing line (Best Quality) and this should clean up your text. 
More info, if desired.

Screenshot 2022-03-04 115102.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines