• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Playback not working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The playback never plays correctly, it always skips ahead multiple frames and is unusable. I've double-checked that my preview settings do not include skipping frames and restarted the program multiple times. I first experienced this issue in 18.2.1 and went back to 18.2 but that didn't help. I first noticed with an audio file and have further found that regardless of whether or not anything is in the composition, the playback will skip ahead

TOPICS
Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Update: got it fixed, Adobe didn't like the file for some reason and the preview window was working fine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: got it fixed, Adobe didn't like the file for some reason and the preview window was working fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi default7dso9j95335t,

Thanks for updating the thread. Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Best,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines