• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plese Help Me

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I need urgent help with the face tracking of AE face tool by Motion Bro. Adobe technicians tried to install the AE Face Tools extension, and it couldn't, they suggested that I send an email to Evanto and the designer, they sent a link , it doesn't work either, technically the computer I use is in the parameters of not having any problem, simply the extension is empty could you help me, I have been asking for help for 5 days and there is no information to open the extension it is very important for my work , which I will lose if I can't use AE face tool

Thamks

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of computer are you using. If you are on an M1 Mac there is a very good chance that the extension is not compatible unless you run in Rosetta. Have you tried the developer's support team?

I use Lockdown. It is an amazing tool for tracking warping surfaces including faces. You can also do some sophisticated tracking with Mocha Ae and Mocha Pro will warp meshes and do so much more. Never tried AE Face tools because I have all of the other tools I mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reply  I have problems with AE face tool for Pr, do you have any information that helps me and I tried everything to make it work and it can't be done. it is impossible with AE face tool in AE I am with Pr, and I have similar problems when installing thank you for your consideration in answering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd not heard of AE Face tools before, but it looks pretty slick.  Watching the promo video (and this is not meant to be negative), AE Face tools is using After Effect's own Face Tracking and building its library off that.  So all the effects are actually possible directly in AE, with this plugin adding a polish.  Seeing as its urgent as you say, you should be able to continue without AE Face tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines