• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plexus animation, flickering, connecting lines

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made this simple animation with Plexus, but I don't know how to remove this flickering effect, to stop these lines to change the connection. For the movement I use noise amplitude, and I noticed it causes it, but with transform the movement isn't the same. How can I avoid it?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zIc8lyfR_a0N_8MbNqB9cjJ1njl_t1f5/view?usp=sharing

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your connecting lines are very thin. I would make them at least 2 pixels. You did not give any workflow details, so I have no idea how you set up Plexus. Without a screenshot of all the modified properties for Plexus, it's hard to figure out where the problem lies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There have been updates to Plexus since Multiframe Rendering (MFR) was introduced as flicker issues were reported. Ensure you have the latest build of Plexus (3.2.6) and try disabling MFR as a last resort.
HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines