Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Pls try to import telegram photos to your after effect

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photos that I downloaded from telegram and they are .jpg files It happens when I import these telegram files. I always have to render them before import ae project with any another program WHY?  Do we have settings for this ? I use ae2018 and pls don't tell me "update your ae" because last thing that I want is upgrading all adobe programs. Pls try this and share me with result Thank You !

default6vfplx2roo9c_0-1618131665625.png

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import and export, Preview, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Install the correct versions of the MSVC runtimes. this has nothing to do with AE per se, it's a bug in one of those DLLs causing an internal math error and messing up the decoding of JPEGs. It plagued all Adobe apps at the time. outside that of course the usual applies: Make sure the files aren't actually damaged due to incomplete downloads and don't have botched color profiles or otehr metadata.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines