I'm using cc 2020, it's not read any pluging that i installed 

please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! We'll need a lot more info from you before we're able to provide much help.
Did you just upgrade from an older version? Is this a new machine, or anything like that? Did your plugins just mysteriously vanish overnight? Which plugins specifically are you missing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear mr. kyle thanks for your answer

i updated my after effect before, and these plugings iam usign

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are actually Extensions.

Quick lesson:

Plugins: Work like effects and live in the effects menu. Can actually manipulate pixels.
These will be .aex files.

Scripts: Workflow enhancers. Can't manipulate pixels, but can automate tasks. These live in the Window menu and/or in File > Scripts, depending on whether they have an interface panel or not. 
These will be .jsx or .jsxbin files.

Extensions: Essentially the same as scripts, but with more flexbility and interface options.

These will be .zxp files and require a zxp installer, like the one available at AEScripts

If you have upgraded your After Effects to a new version, any or all of the above will likely need to be reinstalled to properly be recognized by the new version. AEScripts has a plugin manager app that helps streamline this process for plugins and scripts purchased from their site.

Tools purchased/acquired elsewhere (which looks like most of what you have) may need to be re-downloaded and re-installed to have their files exist in the right spot to be recognized by your current version of AE. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screenshot does not show any comp with a layer. No layer means you cannot apply an effect. You are also not using the Effects menu. It looks like you are using the Windows menu and looking at Extensions.

What plug-in did you install? Did you install an extension? You have given us very little to go on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.jpg

 

My dear i installed extention then i put (adobe color themes, after ease, atomx,motion bro, myfx)

when iam clicing on them it's not showing me any thing 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my after effect is not reading extentions 😭

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines