• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Points wont show up while 3D tracking.

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked through a few of the questions on here relating to this but still can't figure it out. The video I am using was showing tracker points but when I got to a certain place in the video, it stops showing tracker points. I am pretty new to this software and am using this as a school assignment due tomorrow, I know so soon, but I have been trying to fix this for a while. It keeps making me reanalyze the clip  ( the image of the open field shows where it's not working and  I had just analyzed it, which takes an hour to do, and it still shows it needs to be analyzed ), and then when I click on one of the few targets it shows, the text or item will still move. I have been trying different techniques to add an image in a 3D space. The video is walking past images. Anyways Right now the video is an exported version of the video before so I don't mess up what was working. I have included an image of the part that works and the part that doesn’t. 

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not clear what you are asking. That shot very likely will never track satisfactorily. It's just a field of noise with way too few distinct recognizable markers and thus won't produce a good camera solution, if any at all. And then lumping on a paint effect directly? There's so much wrong here. At the very least start by tracking your camera first and pre-composing the solved camera if it's possible before even messing with any additional effects. Other than that there likely simply isn't much you can do and on such short notice I can't see how you would learn how to do it right and salvage a botched shot. This whole thing is more or less a bust.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines