Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Poor Resolution text

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a text layer but the text is so crappy and low-res. I am doing some very basic error, I know. 

Whats wrong? I have tried to pre-compose, it does not help. Composition is 1080, it does not help to render at 4k resolution, still crappy.

I have tried to post a screen-dump but it does not work, maybe its not my day.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rolf5E3D,

We've got your back.

If you are not able to post the screenshot here, you can upload it to a third-party website like https://snipboard.io/ and share the link with us.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please look at the zoom ratio of your comp panel. You can roll your mouse wheel while the cursor is over your comp panel (main screen)  to zoom in or out. The text should be the size that you want it to be at 100%.

You may be too zoomed in when creating text.

Hope that this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines