• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

precomp blurry

Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I export my video, the images in one precomp is blurry. Everything not in a precomp is fine. I even tried taking the same layer out of the precomp and it isn't blurry anymore. I have exported it mutiple times and checked. I am doing this all with photoshop files, not Ai. The video has a camera to zoom in and out and that is it for effects. The camera is not in the precomp. It is outside of the precomb. I hope this makes sense. 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

When asking these kinds of questions, full screenshots really help put things in perspective. There are too many unknowns here to provide a solid answer. The first thing to check, though, is if your Comp panel is set to Full resolution does the frame that's blurry in your export look blurry in the Comp panel? If so, is it only blurry when you zoom really far in or all the time? Do you have enough resolution for your Photoshop file to look crisp when you're zooming all the way in? 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

I figured it out. I had a 100% blur in the camera that I turned off to 0% and that seemed to do the trick. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When asking these kinds of questions, full screenshots really help put things in perspective. There are too many unknowns here to provide a solid answer. The first thing to check, though, is if your Comp panel is set to Full resolution does the frame that's blurry in your export look blurry in the Comp panel? If so, is it only blurry when you zoom really far in or all the time? Do you have enough resolution for your Photoshop file to look crisp when you're zooming all the way in? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out. I had a 100% blur in the camera that I turned off to 0% and that seemed to do the trick. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thats normal because you are using psd not vector layer like ai or shape layer. only vector layer can be zoom without loosing quality. if you are using ai file or shape layer you can click on sun icon beside shy icon. for comp layer collapse transformation;for vector layer continuos rasterize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything not in a precomp is fine. I even tried taking the same layer out of the precomp and it isn't blurry anymore. So the quality of the image is fine. It is a raster image but has enough pixels for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"images" — do you mean the raster images (PSD, JPG or so)? If yes, they will lose their quality in zooming, it's in their nature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines