• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Precomposed clip freezes after previewing

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE works just fine, runs smoothly and it's up to date, it's just after all the clips in the composition are done previewing, the rest of the comp is the last frame of the last precomposed clip but paused like a picture until the time indicator reaches the end of the comp and it previews the comp all over again, is there a way I can reset this clip or what are some suggestions in tackling this because I have a lot of files on my mac and I don't really want to have to try to find this clip again lol (and I do have plug ins if that could possibly be the problem)

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Impossible to know. You have not provided any info about the actual project, in particular the timeline structure and what is going on there. AE holding teh last frame of a pre-comp suggest that there may be some time-remapping involved or such, but even then why not simply trim away the unneeded parts? Either way, you have to provide more info and a better explanation of what you are actually trying to do and what's going on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines