• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

precomposition has stopped showing....

Contributor ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI - I am new to AE. I have a simple composition like this, which has a precomposition within it (called pendulum)

maxelcat_0-1626516657113.png

Ppendulum displays and works fine when I click on it to open up its layers

maxelcat_1-1626516708020.png

At first I used to be able to preview and see both animations together - which is what I want,

Now when I preview I only see the first one - I cannot make the pendulum precomp appear.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong - guess its a silly

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Since not even the "selected" bounding box is visible in your screenshot, your layer is somewhere far off the actual comp canvas most likely, a.k.a. known as outer space. 😄 Start by revealing the position property and reset its values. Also you may have inadvertently created a mask that clips out your stuff, so check that, too.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since not even the "selected" bounding box is visible in your screenshot, your layer is somewhere far off the actual comp canvas most likely, a.k.a. known as outer space. 😄 Start by revealing the position property and reset its values. Also you may have inadvertently created a mask that clips out your stuff, so check that, too.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you very much - it had disappeared off the bottom somehow!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines