• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere / AE Composition Issue - Please Help !

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you all for your help on my previous post. Im having another small issue that i cant find any answer to online. So Im starting a AE Composition from a clip in my Premiere timeline. After rotoscoping it, diagonal lines appear on half of the clip in Premiere and when i play the clip in Premiere after finishing rotoscoping and creating my effects, half of the clip is completely black. I attached screenshots to show you what I mean. 1st screenshot - showing what im doing in AE

2nd screenshot - showing my Premiere timeline with clip + diagonal lines on it

3rd screenshot - showing my clip in Premiere with diagonal lines and its giving me a black screen

Thanks ahead of time family!

- GucciShotIt
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hatching indicates time-manipulation or unrendered content. You may simply need to freeze the rotobrushing in AE or ender out the clip from AE and replace it in Premiere if you use some sort of time-stretching/ time-remapping. There are simply limitations to how DynamicLink can handle this.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines