Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Preserve Underlying Transparency has leaking edges

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I animated a text bubble to pop up and I have text on it used "preserve underlying transparency" on the text. Although, when the buble is animating open, you can see the text leaking out of the edges slightly. I thought it could be beacause I have a drop shadow and motion blur but it isn't! thanks for your time!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know. You need to provide screenshots of the actual appearance, timeline and effects as opposed to describing invisible elephants. Chances are you are simply not understanding compositing order and thus messing up things. A different workflow may be required, but without any understanding of your project structure we can't advise.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2021 Mar 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, drop shadow does cause such a problem. Try to duplicate the bubble, remove drop shadow, and use it as an alpha track matte for the text

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines