• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Press Ctrl + z --- additional actions appear in AE

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I work in After Effects and when I cancel an action (by combining the Ctrl + Z keys) I get additional actions that I didn’t do. It can be changes in the effects that I applied to this layer or something like that.
For example, I crop the layer and then I return (Ctrl + Z ) and I have to press this key combination about 15-20 times to return to the place where the layer was the same length.
 It is very annoying and disorienting.
 I tried to restart the program and even reinstalled the program, but it still did not help.
 Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Performance , Preview , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and other details nobody can tell you much, but this probably has nothing to do with AE at all. It's more likely that some utility on your system is interfering with clipboard operations or intercepting keyboard inputs. Can be anything from quick access keys for input devices to messenging apps to who knows what else...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but this only happens in After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Haven't figured it out yet? Same's been happening to me for months if not years and I hate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines