• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview glitched and pixelated

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this issue for a while, my preview goes from normal to this for seemingly no reason.  To be clear, it doesn't always look like this, but anytime I try to interact with the window, i.e. drawing masks it looks like this.  I have cleaned my cache, and just updated my graphics drivers.

Glitch problem.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bradford25267253zx97,

Sorry for your issue.

Looks like it's related to the GPU. What are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)? If you're using an Intel CPU, chances are it has a GPU inbuilt. So, you need to update the Intel GPU driver as well. Here's how you can check the version of the GPU driver that's installed: https://support.viewsonic.com/en/support/solutions/articles/33000221571-how-to-check-graphics-card-d...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my graphics card, I recently updated the drivers.  I have tried restarting the computer but it's still an issue.
Draft 3D: Available
Texture Memory: 3204.00 MB
Graphics Card
Vendor: NVIDIA
Device: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Version: 11.700000
Total Memory: 8.00 GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try this:

- Go back to a previous version of the graphics card's driver

- Go to File > Project Settings and under the Video Rendering and Effects tab select Mercur Software Only.

- Go to After Effects Preferences > Import. Deactivate Hardware decoding acceleration.

Also, be sure to purge all the disk cache (Edit > Purge > All Memory and Disk Cache) and restart After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines