• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

preview problem

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have always had problems with previewing on After Effect (impossible to preview, I have to work blind). I have tried all the solutions:
- clear the cache
- Increase the memory available on After Effect (13go)
- Render in 1/4
- Reduce my working area
- etc.

I don't think this is coming from my PC, there is no problem with other Adobe applications (i7 10750H, RTX2060, 16go RAM, 1to SSD).

I also tried several versions (new and old) of After Effect but I have the same problem.

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what actually does "no preview" mean? Does the screen go blank? Does the time indicator not move? Are there artifacts? How and where do you preview? What are the actual preview settings? What's going on in the compositions? Have you tried a RAM preview? Turned off hardware acceleration? You need to be more specific and ideally also show us screenshots.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Quentin239197780ign,

Sorry for your issue.

As the expert suggested, updating the GPU driver is the first thing to suggest when it's related to the preview. However, there are other factors to consider but we'll need more details as mentioned by Mylenium.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

La barre de chargement reste verte et la prévisualisation ne se lance pas. L'écran n'est pas vide, je peux naviguer dans la timeline mais pas lancer la prévisualisation et même si je me met en rendu un quart. L'indicateur de temps bouge (je suis en 25 ips).

En fait la prévisualition fonctionne correctement une fois AE lancé et pendant 5 minutes et après c'est mort.

Sinon, je ne vois pas ce qu'est le rendu RAM ni l'accélération matérielle, ni un Artefact

Je vais essayer de vous envoyer des captures d'écran sous peu.

J'ai mit à jour ce matin le pilote de mon GPU.

Merci à tous pour vos réponses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the cause is related to the graphic card. Would you also try to update the driver of the graphic card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines