Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview quality Composition and export is blurry

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I come here with a very bothersome problem. I recently got ae 2019 and i noticed that the quality of my composition was horrible although i have everything set to full resolution. Before you say that maybe the clips/pictures i was using in my composition were bad quality i have to inform you that they weren't. At the beginning i thought that as well, i thought that maybe the pictures i was using just werent good quality so after that i tried using a video (it has 1080p btw!!) but it still looked the same. I even rendered it since i thought it might just be the way the composition  presents itself on my screen but the quality was horrendous. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this? It's extremely frustrating and i seriously don't know what to do

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi maya5CA5,

Thanks for writing in. Please share the following details so that we can troubleshoot the issue properly.

1. What's the exact version of After Effects you're using?
  2. What're your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?
  3. A screenshot or screen recording that shows the issue.

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines