Preview Render not working properly

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Since a while back i have issues with preview rendering on my Imac (40GB of ram). 

ATM is have 2 compositions in one After Effects project. In one comp, preview render works just fine. Every things hits the green line and playback is as normal. In the other comp (where 3 comps come together) it just renders 2/3 frames and abruptly stops.  Leaving just a small bit of green behind and some blue on other places. Sometimes i wait a few minutes, then it works again just to stop working 10 seconds later. It's super frustating as i wont get any work done this way. And this is not the first time i ran into this issue with a project. 

Things i already did: 

1: Purge all memory and disk cache. 

2: Restarting the Imac

3: Restarting program (rarely would do the trick).

4: Removing and reinstalling After Effects 

Hopefully somebody can help me. 

TOPICS
Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without specific info about the contents of the comp we can't tell you much. Could simply be a leaky or particularly resource hungry effect not playing ball. Screenshots would probably tell us a lot.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines