Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Cineware Imported Camera

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I'm used to an annoying bug when working on AE since a long time but i can't stand it anymore .. Haha.

So i'm working on a 3D sequence like always, i'm doing the compositing, i start by importing my camera from C4D. But here it is again. I'm just drawing a line on my 3D and i see that my lines on ... 5/frames is moving a tiny bit, like a bug, it's shaky. (If i make sense). Everything else is perfect, no sliding, no bug, everything fit properly except for this random buggy half second that pops sometimes .

I'm inspecting the keyframes and i notice that during the bug, the rotation values of my imported cam are taking +90° for no reason. Basically ma camera is almost not moving during the bug everytime, it's just a tiny movement backward. My rotation are something like X : +90, Y: + 90,  Z: +90 but during a specific moment the rotation switch to X : +180, Y: +90, Z : +180. Then it goes back to 90 : 90 : 90, without in-between values.

I tried to bake ma camera's animation, nothing change, it's like the smooth little movement isn't properly analysed by After Effect. My only solution since all this time is to fix it by hand, trying things, values and delete problematic frames randomly. But impossible to have a satisfaying result, i can't just give up on this again and again so i'm asking the community for help 🙂

I hope i've been clear 😕

Thx in advance !

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional information : My camera is always inside a null object in C4D, i animate null's postion and rotation and only Z axis position for the camera to simulate "zoom".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, did you ever find a solution to this issue? I'm having a very similar glitch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

DallasHolloway_0-1649875889177.png

I discovered a checkbox called "R23 Evaluation" This resolved my issue. I'm using r25 currently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines