Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Rendering Photoshop file in After Effects and Media Encoder

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community,

I got a problem rendering video where file Photoshop layer in it. The progress gets stuck when photoshop is rendered. I tried to render in After Effects and got the same result. How can I fix this?

I appreciate the help! Btw, I used the latest software.image_2022-07-06_165709421.pngimage_2022-07-06_165720445.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any info about your project, the PSD file in question, your system and so on we can't tell you much. The render always getting stuck at the point where the PSD comes in clearly indicates that there is an issue with the file itself. Maybe it's too large, maybe it is damaged, maybe it uses an unsupported feature. At the very least open it in PS and re-save it after checking that the file is intact and things like the document color mode are set correctly. Anything beyond that will require much more detailed info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines