Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with playing music in after effect

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello.

I wanted to play a music in my motion graphic project. but when I wanted to play the motion, I couldn't hear any sounds from the music and also when I rendered it by media encoder and opened the last video, there wasn't any music sound!

what is the problem?

I am using aftereffect cc 2019

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We honestly can't know. You have not offered any info about your project, your render settings, preview settings, type of files used, audio preferences and whatnot. This is much more complex than just saying it doesn't work. You need to be much more specific and provide the necessary details. If the sound doesn't appear anywhere, then something is fundamentally wrong.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well

I don't think that any pictures could be helpful.. but i upload it now in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that your audio file "Ramadan Logo.mp3" is offline. Can you try reconnecting it or reimporting it?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Need help relinking your media? Check out these tutorials:

1. How to find and relink missing footage and organize files?
  2. Reconnecting Missing Files in After Effects

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines