• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with rendering

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I play my video before rendering, it is perfectly fine at 56.94 FPS. However whenever I render it, I render it at 56.94 FPS and I open it to be a slowed down corrupted version of my video. How can I fix it? And do I have to remake the whole edit.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you rendering? Are you customizing settings? 

Without details, you might as well have asked Why is my video? We have nothing to go on except to guess that you have customized some render settings, are trying to play an uncompressed render, or your source footage is highly compressed or possibly variable frame rate footage from a consumer device. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a hp laptop with an Intel core i5, I have 8 gb ram, I don't know my specs,Ill have to check that. I have no idea what the problem is with my laptop and I have tried multiple apps to open the video and it's still slowed down and corrupted. I am totally new to after effects and this is my second video ever made, I decided to up my graphics after doing one video. It ran fine, this is the only video I have with a problem. I am not sure what would be causing this problem because I am not smart with technology OR the after effects app. If you could give me some steps to try some things that may help, or show you any photos to help, that'd be very appreciated ☺️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a hp laptop with an Intel core i5, I have 8 gb ram, I don't know my specs,Ill have to check that. I have no idea what the problem is with my laptop and I have tried multiple apps to open the video and it's still slowed down and corrupted. I am totally new to after effects and this is my second video ever made, I decided to up my graphics after doing one video. It ran fine, this is the only video I have with a problem. I am not sure what would be causing this problem because I am not smart with technology OR the after effects app. If you could give me some steps to try some things that may help, or show you any photos to help, that'd be very appreciated ☺️ I'm rendering at best quality. And at the same frame rate as I created my video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the problem here might be your expectations of After Effects - AE does not play videos directly from their files, instead it builds each frame into the computer's RAM.  Once your RAM is filled up, AE plays back each the sequence - generally more smoothly, but you might not get the entire sequence loaded into your RAM.  Unfortunately you only have 8Gb of RAM, and AE these days requires 16Gb as a minimum.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So overall I'd have to just stick with 20 fps? Because it worked fine with 20

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines