• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Saber plugin

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I'm trying to use the Saber plugin to add some cool glowing effects around my card. I'm still new and I can't figure out why, but the effect seems to abruptly end on the edges of the composition, as the card rotates. How can I fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The effect is limited by the layer size. You can try a couple of things:

- Change the size of your layer

- Apply the Grow Bounds effect before applying the Saber effect. WIth this effect you can increment the "boundaries" of your layer without increasing its size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankk u !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I just had the same issue and how I solved it was pre-composing the "thing" I wanted to saber and editing that compisition to have larger boundries before applying saber to the pre-comp. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines