• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMA PARA EXPORTAR VIDEO CON AFTER EFFECTS Y MEDIA ENCODER

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al exportar mi archivo tanto en after effects o en media encoder, no exporta el video completo, solo exporta alrededor de 50 segundos.

Ya reinstalĆ© after efftects sin el plug in de cinema 4D. Ya revisĆ© la duraciĆ³n de mi archivo y todo estĆ” bien. ĀæAlguien sabe que estĆ” pasando? o ĀæcĆ³mo puedo solucionar esto?

TOPICS
Crash , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Hi Mylenium, i just saw another post, where your solutiĆ³n was to put de file into the C: Drive of the computer, i did that and it worked ... thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about the contents of the project, render settings and system info we can't tell you anything. This is plain and simply useless. You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mylenium, i just saw another post, where your solutiĆ³n was to put de file into the C: Drive of the computer, i did that and it worked ... thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines