• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMAS CON LA PANTALLA DE COMPOSICION

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas saludos solicito ayuda soy nuevo en esto comence a usar el programa y luego de estar trabajando la composicion se cloca automaticamente en blanco y no me permite ver la visualizacion de lo que estoy haciendo por favor ayuda dejo foto , que puedo hacer para solucionar este detallese coloca de esta manera y no puedo avanzar que hago????se coloca de esta manera y no puedo avanzar que hago????

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , Preview , Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi omar5FF0,

Sorry for your issue. Would you mind sharing the following details?

1. What the exact version of After Effects?
  2. Your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS version)?
  3. Are you getting the same issue in a new project as well?

Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same Issue.
My computer:
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i7-7700KCPU
Ram: 16Gb
After effects version 17.13 Update Yesterday.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
I think my GPU is not working well, or maybe there are some other problem in somewhere else that no one can figure out - I am having also those horizontal cuts on change of images during motions in videos or even if i move a box throug the screen.
Another thing that I really need to solve is the SPEED OF VIEW OF PHOTOSHOP ANIMATION TIME LINE - Even if I do a sequence of small size drawings to animate, the timing is slower than shoould be when playing (set in any frame time). SO, i would think i have a problem with my GPU, but i tryed another hardware and this last problem with horizontal cuttings and the animations on Ps didn't stopped.

Now, this problem with AE of white composition that seems to be a crashed reproduction of the image. It happend when i change the zoon of some camera, or if i try to change the zoom of the view with the Scrow button or clicking on the zoon adjustments of composition view, or even if I try to change the scale of the composition box on the AF layout.

Can you please help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yo tengo el mismo problema, y a mi me pasa al crear la composicion y al importar, se ve en todo negro y no se ve mis imagenes ni videos, mi pc tiene una i5 10400f gtx 1660 ti 16 de ram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines