Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probleme avec les textes en Hebreu After effects -URGENT-

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour.

J'ai un gros souci dans after effects avec les textes en Hebreus. Je copie mes phrases a partir d'un document .xlsx et les phrases apparaissent a l'enver dans after effcts. J'ai changé le moteur de texte pour: Asie de Sud et Moyen Orient dans Préférences/type mais ça ne cange rien. 

Des suggestions? Je dois livrer un boulot assez urgent de traduction et animation de texte. 

Merci d'avence à ceux qui me repondront

Arnaud

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is probably a better way, but I understand correctly, you need to reverse the order of characters in your text.  The Tracking property in the Character animator can do this:

reverse character order.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I'll try that and let you know. Awesome. Thanks again.

Arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you again but It doesn't work. Unfortunately, the functionality doesn't keep the right spacing. 

This is really weird because it does the same in Illustrator. 

I have absolutely no clue why... I guess there's something to do with the original document sent by Israel. A keyboard spelling from right to left. I don't know...

Thank you for the effort. 

arnaud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines