• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with After effects 22.2.1 version (macOS Monterey)

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I start saying this version of AE has so many problems, but one that i still can't solve, is when i start a new composition with rendering Cinema 4D, then import a video --> videocamera tracking --> the rendering start, but when it finished the background steps, comes a window :"  timeout trying to get connetion to the dynamic link server " (and i'm not trying to connect AE with premiere pro). Sorry for my bad english, hope someone know what kind of problem could be.

Thanks 🙂

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in the Cinema 4D renderer? If you're not using Cinema 4D 3d features you may want to just switch back to Classic 3D.

If you're trying to work with Cinema 4D then you may want to make sure that everything is OK with your Maxon account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI Rob! Thank you for the answer! 🙂 just switch to the 3D renderer, but still have the same problem 😞 Schermata 2022-03-24 alle 16.41.51.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines