• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with colorama

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I bought a template with this 'Colorama' effect on one layer. I can't change the color, despite having done it (I attach screenshots). Where do I change the color?

Thank you,

WDL

TOPICS
Expressions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to disable/ remove the expression link. The rest we can't know, anyway. Nobody on this planet can know each and every template that's being sold out there. Since this is basic stuff, I recommend you start by reading the online help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color you are trying to change is controlled by the Colorama effect. It could be on another layer. You can open up the Flow Chart and look for Colorama, or try searching the timeline for Colorama and change it there. You can also expand the expression and discover the link to the Colorama effect, open that layer and change the color there.

The easiest way to figure out what is going on with a template is to open the Composition Flowchart for the main or master comp and expand every layer. This will show you every nested comp, every layer, and every applied effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks to both of you, but I think there is no solution: as I understand it, colorama maps blacks with red and grays with cyano: there is no control. 

Best week,

WDL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines