• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with compatibilty between mac and windows (Blend Modes and CC Effects)

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I want to know if it is normal my case: I did created a project in After Effects (in a Mac Computer), then I opened it in Windows and my work wasn't well, the blend modes didn't work and the effect CC Page Turn doesn't work too. Please I need a solution if you know.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Preview , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you confirmed the two machines are running the same version of After Effects? Even so, this behavior doesn't sound normal, as these are all pretty strandard functions. Is it possible to upload some screenshots or screen recordings of what the project looks like across the two machines, or to share the project itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree. This is highly unusual. Exact info about the project, screenshots and system info for the machines might help to solve this mystery.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines