• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project AE completely vanished when i click reduced project.

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I Lost my entire project file by did a mistake, i did File > Dependencies > Reduce project. 

Once i click this my entire project was vanished. I dont know how to recovered it. I actually try to collect my files to send my cleint. i did this mistake by following ayou tube tutorial. It would be great if anyone provide a solution to recover my files.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have been able to perform an Undo (CTRL + Z). Additionally, you should not have lost all of your assets if you did not first select at least one Project Item - please provide a screen grab of your Project Panel if you have not resolved this issue.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please look for an auto save folder by where your project is saved.

Open the latest one. Hopefully you can find an auto save which will be of help to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

another solution that you may recover your project, if you use AME to render, mostly media encoder create a folder inside your project folder and that folder include a .aep file just try to open tht file it may definitely help recover your project or a part of your project if you're not rendering the main composition 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines