• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Not showing up in Bodymovin window to render

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Bodymovin plugin for Adobe Effects but after I finished my project and went to Windows, Extension, Bodymovin and the Bodymovin window opened, I do not see my project showing up.  I know I have this project because I have it saved and have successfully exported it to my desktop as an aep file.

I used the Bodymovin plugin because I need to export the animation to Telegram Messenger as an animated sticker.

Can someone help?  I am an absolute newbie.  Thank you.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sarahl12017247,

Can you follow the steps given in this tutorial and see if it works? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_WnypCSOf4

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I followed the steps in the link above but no luck.  When I launch the Bodymovin extension (same issue with the Lottie extension by the way) there is no comp to select.  I've spent hours on this.  I've enabled "Allow scripts to write files and access network" but still having the same problem.  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on an iMac Pro running macOS Monterey v12.0.1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines