• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ProRes RAW Exposure Settings in AE?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've searched high and low for the ProRes RAW source settings/exposure control but cannot seem to find it. I've found it in Premiere Pro, but not After Effects. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

proresraw exposure.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Well I found the answer to my own question in the end. For anyone searching for the same answer:

In the PROJECT panel, Right Click on your ProRes RAW file>Interpret Footage> Main. 

At the bottom of the Interpret Footage window, click "More Options..."

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I found the answer to my own question in the end. For anyone searching for the same answer:

In the PROJECT panel, Right Click on your ProRes RAW file>Interpret Footage> Main. 

At the bottom of the Interpret Footage window, click "More Options..."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This helped a lot man! Couldnt find it either, and I was getting super confused

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for finding this buried setting!! Does anyone know how to set it so After Effects doesn't debayer clips prior to effects being added? In Premiere filters like Lumetri are accessing the raw data (so for instance an SDR Conform filter will access all the highlight data no matter where in the chain it is) but in After Effects when I try to use any color correction filters it's clearly not accessing to the raw data at all which kind of defeats the purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines