• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Protected Region Not Working In Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to create a MOGRT in After Effects and I am trying to use the protected regions so I can change the duration while editing in premiere. For some reason, when I import the MOGRT into premiere it wont let me change the duration. 

I was able to successfully do this with one MOGRT but since then I can't seem to replicate with the other ones I am creating. I downloaded a MOGRT preset, pre-composed everything, duplicated it, and then time-reversed the new layer. Then I made the Protected Regions at the beginning and the end which you can see on the screenshot. It works great in After Effects, but when I bring it into Premiere it won't let me drag out the duration at all and it acts like there are no protected regions.

I am pretty new to After Effects and after spending 4+ hours trying to figure this out on my own I am hoping someone can help me here.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! I was not applying the protected region to the correct composition. Once I did that then the issue was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the photos

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 11.26.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 11.27.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And here it is in Premiere. It won't let me drag the duration any longer.

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 11.33.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PROBLEM SOLVED!!! I was not applying the protected region to the correct composition. Once I did that then the issue was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines